Friday, April 13, 2012

Question about paladins!

[:1]I am trying to do (hell) cows with my pala , and I am actually killing these cows. (Blessed hammer dmg 5-5.5k)

But I die rather easily. Does life leech affect blessed hammer?

with 10%life leech would I be able to get 500-550 hp per hit?

And I need suggestion for life leech equips.

I hope this was the right section.|||No - life leech only affects physical damage (and hammers are magical) so that's not the way to solve your problem.

Briefly switching on Redemption after killing some cows might help.

Blocking and physical damage reduction will also help you somewhat.

But good positioning is the key (ie. don't let them overwhelm you - better to run a bit away then).|||Thanks for the reply

That redemption really helps :)|||A Prayer mercenary may help as well. Good luck!|||I would choose a holy freeze merc (act 2 nightmare defensive). Get him the Insight runeword in a *polearm class* weapon, preferably in an ethereal elite one (don't be too picky, the runes aren't that rare, but take care of the strength requirement). That will solve any mana problems. Beware, that runeword doesn't work in spear-class weapons, a common newbie mistake. In addition, Tal Rasha's helm (set item with nice life leech and allres) or Crown of Thieves (nice life leech and lots of fire res, the most crucial res for mercs) and a nice armor. Cheap option: Griswold's armor (set item) with jewels with increased attack speed or Treachery (1.11 runeword) in an ethereal elite armor.|||Have you tried using Blessed Hammer and then running the cows into the hammers? It'll be slower, but that helped me quite a bit when I didn't have the gear and things killed me faster.|||use redemption and yes as someone already said it doesnt effect the hammer.

and i suggest you lvl a bit more before doing hell cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment