Wednesday, April 18, 2012

is there a decent one-hand build I can play?

Left arm in a sling for several weeks -- don't ask -- so I'm wondering if there's some char/build I can play with just left-mouse and right-mouse. No keyboard, no toggling things on/off, no switching spells. Any ideas? Thanks.|||Frenzybarb? zeal? those are pretty straight forward|||Zealer, all you need to do is cast Holy Shield and hold down left mouse button. You have to admire this kind of dedication :P

Trapper maybe? Never played one, but just spam traps and you should be fine|||bind mousewheel with nextskill.

Then you can destroy ANYTHING.|||Fishymancer!|||Quote:








Fishymancer!




Holy crap!|||Hey, Asrrin's back for the first time since 2009! What's going on? Ladder reset bring you back?|||A hammerdin might work?|||Hey guys, I'm glad you still remember me. Yes, a ladder reset, coupled with my life getting back into some semblance of order has brought me back. I couldn't resist the call of the mistress that is diablo II.

And yes, I'm also contemplating getting back into the mafia games too, but I'm going to have to see how that works out with work.

I missed you guys!|||Good to see you, buddy! [/offtopic]

Yeah, I could see a hammerdin working to an extent, with Concentration on one button and hammers on the other. However, there are useful ancillary skills as well, such as buffing Holy Shield, refilling life and mana globes through Redemption, use of Holy Bolt to keep a merc alive or to target individual undead in awkward spots for hammers to hit, even Teleport if you have access to Enigma, Naj's Puzzler, Spellsteal or the like. I guess it depends on where you plan on playing - the ancillary skills may not be needed in some places.

No comments:

Post a Comment